Inviting all FLWC members and friends as we launch our 2019/2020 club year with an evening social! Also we welcome anyone who wants to experience our charming historic clubhouse and learn about the good deeds we do. We are a contemporary, diverse group of women who want to make new friends and generate new ideas!
What to expect at the September Meeting & Mixer?
• Atmosphere….. casual mix and mingle – it’s a party!
• Food….. serving an array of salads, appetizers and desserts
• Libations….. enjoy wine and “Hibiscus-tini” specialty cocktail
• Prizes…. chance to win fabulous gifts
• Free Parking….. spaces are available in our adjacent Clubhouse Lot or directly across street in the Broward County Government Building Lot. However we do encourage you to ride-share by carpooling or Uber. Parking lot attendant will direct you.
Tickets are $15 per person. FLWC Members, please RSVP via Evite in your email. Guests may RSVP to Dianne Congdon, Membership Secretary, by call/text to 954-684-8841. Thank you and we look forward to greeting our members and welcoming new friends!
Our mission is to engage women as volunteers who want to make a recognizable difference in addressing civic, educational, cultural and humanitarian needs in our community and beyond. Our programs focus on art, civic issues, education, health, home, family concerns, public affairs and international outreach. We encourage leadership and participation of women of all ages. To learn more, please go to www.fortlauderdalewomansclub.com/membership.