Inviting all members as we launch our 2018/2019 club year with an evening social! Also we welcome anyone who wants to experience our charming historic clubhouse and learn about the good deeds we do. We are a contemporary, diverse group of women who want to make new friends and generate new ideas. If you are ready to be around women who care and are committed to making a difference in our community, then this is THE EVENT for you!!
What to expect?
- Atmosphere….. casual mix and mingle – it’s a party!
- Food….. serving an array of salads, appetizers and desserts
- Libations….. enjoy wine and “Hibiscus-tini” specialty cocktail
- Prizes…. chance to win fabulous gifts
- Free Parking….. spaces are available in our adjacent Clubhouse Lot or directly across street in the Broward County Government Building Lot. However we do encourage you to ride-share by carpooling or Uber. Parking lot attendant will direct you.
CLICK HERE to purchase $15 tickets through EventBrite or RSVP to Membership Secretary, Dianne Congdon, at email@example.com or 954-684-8841 and pay at the door. We look forward to greeting our members and welcoming new friends!
Our Mission is to engage women as volunteers who want to make a recognizable difference in addressing civic, educational, cultural and humanitarian needs in our community and beyond. Our programs focus on art, civic issues, education, health, home, family concerns, public affairs and international outreach. We encourage leadership and participation of women of all ages.
POST EVENT COMMENTS:
Thanks to everyone who contributed to our 2018/2019 Club Year opener and making our inaugural membership drive social a huge success!
Chair – Membership Secretary, Dianne Congdon
Special Guest – Susie Flynn. She is our oldest member and youngest at heart!
Registration – Inge Bynens
Emcee – Ann Mihaiu
Food Stations – Jo Ann Smith, Ashley Brizendine, Rebecca Solomon and Brenda Savage
Bartender – Linda Postyn
Raffle Prizes – Susie O’Leary
Photographer – Sandra Haffner
“Passport to Volunteerism” Table Hosts:
- Arts-Mindy Noble
- Education-Rochelle Harris & Paula Kossef
- Conservation-Linda Gibboney
- Home Life-Pat Blacker
- Hospitality-Brenda Savage
- International-Ashley Brizendine
- Public Issues-Sally Alshouse
- Rentals-JoAnn Smith & Annette Ross
- Ways&Means-Rebecca Solomon